COVID-19 INFORMATION & SAFETY GUIDELINES
SUNDAY: 12PM-8PM | MONDAY-THURSDAY: 12PM-9PM | FRIDAY-SATURDAY: 12PM-10PM
AT THIS TIME, WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS FOR THE PATIO. ALL SEATING WILL BE ON A FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED BASIS, WITH THE ABILITY TO PUT YOUR NAME ON THE WAITLIST ONCE ARRIVED.
As part of Phase 3 in the Restore Illinois Plan recovery from COVID-19, restaurants are permitted to open for patio/outdoor seating beginning May 29th, under guidelines laid out by state and local governments.
In compliance with regulations, the following safety guidelines will be in effect until further notice:
1) Parties are limited to 6 people.
2) Credit cards only, no cash accepted.
3) If you are feeling ill or experiencing any COVID symptoms, please do not dine on the patio but instead use our curbside takeout or delivery options.
4) MASKS MUST BE WORN ANYTIME GUESTS ARE NOT EATING OR DRINKING WHILE ON THE PREMISES.
5) Social distancing is required at all times. Please maintain a 6-ft. distance from other guests not in your party,
6) Guests may only enter the building to use the restroom. MASKS ARE REQUIRED TO USE THE RESTROOMS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
7) Hand sanitizer is available for use for guests at the host stand.
8) Enjoy yourself & stay awhile, but please be considerate of others who may be waiting for a spot. With limited seating, we want to ensure we can serve as many guests as possible!
9) At this time, we are not accepting reservations for the patio. All seating will be on a first-come, first-served basis, with the ability to put your name on the waitlist once arrived. Per state regulations, we cannot allow guests waiting to be seated to wait inside of the building or to congregate in a waiting area-- all guests must wait in their cars until called for their table.
10) Outdoor seating is dependent on weather permitting. If inclement weather is in the forecast, we will not open the patio for seating. If inclement weather unexpectedly begins when guests are seated, all tables will need to immediately cash out an leave the premises.
RESTAURANT PROCEDURE CHANGES
In addition to these house rules, below are some of the precautions and measures of safety & sanitation we are taking to ensure a healthy experience for all of our guests:
1) All menus will be placed in a plastic cover and disinfected after each guest.
2) All tables will be properly socially-distanced with 6 ft. in between all tables.
3) Sanitation & cleaning of common use areas and items, and of all tables and chairs in between guest seatings.
4) Tables will be free of pre-set items (salt & pepper shakers, menus, plates, etc.) to ensure clean & sanitizing for each new seating.
5) Cleaning solutions used are verified and approved by the CDC and EPA for disinfecting and sanitizing for COVID-19.
6) Drink glasses for sodas and water will no longer be refillable. Guests will receive a new glass each time a drink or water is brought to them.
7) Employees will be following a more regimented hand-washing schedule throughout the shift.
8) Staff will be wearing masks at all times.
9) Food will be delivered on trays to minimize handling.
10) Health of all employees is continuously monitored, with anyone displaying symptoms of illness not allowed to report to work.